I’m sure your mum tells you every morning to always remember to take a glass of milk before leaving the house to start the days work . That is because your mum knows the importance of having a glass of milk to start the day. A lot of smart kids today take a lot because it contains a lot of nutrients. This article will help you see the importance of taking milk daily.
DEFINITION OF MILK
It is an opaque white fluid that is rich in fat and protein , secreted by female mammals for the nourishment of their young.It is also the primary source of nutrient for infants before their are able to digest other types of food. M.ilk contains vitamins like ; vitamin A, B12, calcium , carbohydrates , phosphorous , selenium , magnesium ,protein, zinc , and riboflavin.
IMPORTANCE OF MILK
1) Phosphorus need in the accurate portion because it provides enough calcium for the bone to form. Milk provides minerals in the right ratio that can be found in the bone.
2) It is also a significant source of riboflavin which is vitamin B2 that’s help promote healthy skin and eyes , as well as vitamins A and D.
3)It helps fight diseases that may attack the human system.
4) Milk renews the cells and allows them to function well.
5) It builds strong muscles .
6) It makes the hair and nails grow longer and protects them also .
7) It builds a stronger immune system which makes us healthier .
8) It aids in the prevention of diseases and illnessess that may be harmful to humans
9) It helps the immune system to fight against hypertension , dehydration , respiratory problems ,obesity and even any form of cancer.
10) It builds stronger dentition and prevents it from dental decay and harmful bacteria’s that can affect you.
All these benefits are obtained from milk and that is why it is important for you to talk milk everyday for you to help your body fight against a large number of chronic ailments.